Wednesday, May 09, 2012

NO BOAT FOR YOU

Pin It

In mid-summer we love going to Pineview Reservoir in Huntsville.  There are camping spots, but we usually just go for the day.  Lots of people boat, but we don't have a freaking boat, NOT THAT I'M BITTER ABOUT THAT OR ANYTHING, NO BOAT FOR US, we just content ourselves with shooting laser beams of jealous rage out toward the More Fortunately Boated amongst us.

Luckily, they have a sandy beach area where no boats are allowed (TAKE THAT) and the water is usually pretty warm and calm.

It's so nice y'all.  It makes me feel all Southern and relaxed.  Everytime we go it makes me want to move to Huntsville.  

Info here: http://www.utah.com/ogden/pineview.htm

PS:  If you have a boat, I am TOTALLY AVAILABLE FOR FRIENDSHIP THIS SUMMER.

Pineview Reservoir Huntsville Utah swimming beach














Pineview Reservoir beach swimming Huntsville Utah



2 comments:

  1. Julia6:17 AM

    This is so funny! I wish I had a boat too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "More fortunately boated" LOL!!! Looks like y'all had a good time, even without a boat. :)

    ReplyDelete