Friday, September 14, 2007

Not so very good

Pin It My sister-in-law Jamie was upset that she only got a 68% on this quiz. Feel better Jamie! Because while you may be only "mostly good," it turns out that I'm "not exactly evil."

Bwa-ha-ha.


My favorite part is this:

Right now you are on track to being: A petty criminal


You Are 40% Good

You try to do the right thing, but only when it works out in your favor anyway. You're not exactly evil or without ethics, but you could be going down a pretty dark path. You probably have good intentions. You've just gotten comfortable with acting the way you do.

Knowing the difference between good and bad is half the battle. Acting like a good person is the hard part. You are also probably: A bit jaded and cynical about life's rules.

Right now you are on track to being: A petty criminal

To be a better person: Help a friend in need, without being asked


5 comments:

  1. You know what Sue? If we are being TOTALLY honest about that quiz.....I should have gotten a MUCH lower score, cause I actually cheated on two of the questions!!!! hee hee My score when i fix those two questions lowered to just about 60%, so apparently I still have a LOW D in the good department! That should make YOU feel a little bit better! ;) hee hee Jamie (SIL)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also took that test on Jamie's blog, and was surprised at how UN-GOOD I am. I was afraid to say, but since you did so bad too, I'll tell you. 44%!!! I thought I was a better person than that!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome. So if I ever decide to truly embark on my life of evil, I know who to call! ;>

    Ha ha, Jamie came clean too. We're just the only honest ones, ha ha. I answered them like, have I ever stolen someting? Yeah. Do I lie about stuff? Yeah. Do I beat my children with wooden sticks? Who doesn't!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That test is crap. "You don't make fun of people who are less fortunate than you." Of course I do! It's FUNNY. They need to take a brush-up course in comedy. Curmudgeons.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous3:49 PM

    you're the devil

    ReplyDelete